¨ The following are just a proposal of topics.
¨ Write down the topic title and number next to your name on the group list
¨ Be sure that the topic you choose has not been already chosen in your group (1 or2)
¨ You can choose a topic of your own, but make sure that it is one on which everybody may have an opinion (party politics: out, please).
¨ Your source of information can be in any possible language, that is: it does not matter if you get information or take ideas from Spanish articles or Japanese, as long as in class you produce them in English
1. Holiday (The best holiday you’ve ever had/ideal type of holiday/what to do, etc).
2. Advertising (good, bad, the best ad. you’ve ever seen, the worst, etc)
3. The celebrities (los famosos) deserve their money (for instance) (no comments)
4. Traffic (In Málaga: good, bad, great drivers, the worst offence, etc)
5. Tourism (good, bad for Malaga; ups and downs; make sure everybody can talk about it and does not get mixed with immigrants).
6. What’s happened to the “Movida”; “Macro” parties should be forbidden. (your own memories, it must be banned, it’s already off, etc)
7. Health and Beauty (surgery, bulimia, anorexia, etc). Food.
8. Fashion: fashion shows, skinny models and influence in society.
9. Our television: the best and worst;
10. Young people and the economic situation (no politics, please)
11. Pets: inside or outside the house; cares; vaccines.....
12. Parents are too permissive with their children nowadays
13. Living in a country village or in a large city? Advantages/disadvantages.
14. What are we going to do with our immigrants? Are they leaving us?
15. Battered women (we all agree; difficult to get people speaking), but: measures to stop it.
16. Why am I a teacher? / Why are you a teacher?
17. Smoking + Eurovegas or No-smoking+No Eurovegas [New; no experience].
18. Travelling: the best and the worst countries to visit, terrible experiences, no language spoken, etc
19. Extra topics possible if they are not complicated, difficult, deep, offensive, etc.
* * *